Taking a quick 10 minute break to write about some stuff.
Didn’t sleep well last night. Woke at 1-plus and then again at 3-plus. Feeling tired at 1030am in the morning. I hope I can last till 6-plus in the evening.
========
I get agitated when any of my books get mistreated.
I lent a book to someone and it came back looking very much the worse for wear.
The pages were discoloured. There were some stains on the side of the book. There were fold lines on the front cover. And there was some strange imprint on the cover as well.
I’m upset. Very.
I mean, sheeeesh. Please treat other people’s things with respect can???
========
Came in this morning switched on my MSN and saw K’s offline message….
In gist, it said: “MUACKS MUACKS…. Morning baby :)”
Hehe. *beams*
========
Frustrated.
Could I drop everything? Head off to a quiet corner somewhere.
And just sit down, listen to jazz and be with myself.
========
F*ck lah. Why is your staff coming to me for help and advice???
This is YOUR job. Not mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment