I was besieged by a Wire-Haired Jack Russell, a West Highland Terrier and a Beagle on Sunday night. Respectively named Twinkle, Knut and Gini.
Was over at K’s sister’s place that night for dinner. Ordered Pasta Mania and it turned out rather nice. Perchance it was because I was hungry too haha. The pizza was lacklustre though. But anyway, the main point here is about the dogs.
It was Twinkle's the Jack Russell's birthday! And there was a mini cake to celebrate for her... haha. It was devoured in less than a minute by all 3 doggies, with Gini being the biggest winner of the night with loads of cake in her belly as prize.
I love Gini!! She's the beagle. Huge mournful eyes, large floppy ears, smooth fur and a lovely long tail! But she’s got an over-zealous tongue. She was overly-intent on slobbering all over my face. I literally had to fend her off by holding her back an arm’s length. Haah…
The first time I met her, she was cowering in a corner. Too scared and too shy to come out from her hiding place under the TV. This time round, she’s grown a little older (though still less than a year old), a little wiser and a lot less shy. She spent quite sometime licking my toes too…Wonder what’s so interesting about my toes hmm mm….
Knut spent some time at my feet too. Sprawled there whilst I terrorized his ears. I love ears…don’t know why haha…
Twinkle was more bochup. But she loves to play with her toys. She'd bring you the tennis ball, drop it at your feet and wait for you to throw it away. She'd chase valiantly after it and bring it back to you and the process starts all over again. I was scratched by her at a point in time. She got too excited when I hid one of her toys beneath my feet...okok, dumb I know.
Anyhow. Till the next I meet them again..:)
One thing though. I don't really relish the tons of dog fur which clings to your clothes after a night with them. ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment