Monday, August 17, 2009

Mundane Snippets

Friday
Went for mum-mum with PQ & TH at Curry Favour followed by dessert and kopi over at Mint Café. Then hopped over to K’s place to chill. Big Auntie arrived so I was having an irritating backache and felt bloated, like my abdomen was gonna burst anytime...

Saturday
Mad-rush again in the morning. Woke, tried to read a little of French, tried to listen to Mum talking about some stuff, bathed, had lunch, went to visit Gran then met up with K to go class together. Class went good. Went to explore Orchard Central. I didn't like the place. Way to omany things going on at the same time, too many escalators. The architecture and navigation was not intuitive enough for me. Lovely pasta dinner at Pasta Fresca.

Sunday
Sleepy, woke with a headache. Snoozed for a while and the headache went away. Then went for a lovely blading session with baby K. It was good going. Except for a point in time when I didn’t see a fruit of some sort and tripped over it. Ended up sprawled on the floor. Thank god for knee and wrist/hand guards. Watched the National Day Rally at night. I enjoy PM Lee's rallies compared to SM Goh's speeches last time. I find PM Lee damn humorous lah haha....:)

No comments: