Had it last night...
=======
I was in Suntec, with Ashley, Charles and of course K. I think Marcus was in the background somewhere but I couldn’t see him. Was walking along and I was staring at the shop windows when Ashley pulled me along. I suddenly realised that Charles & K were running ahead of us and everyone else was running.
Then *poof*. We were in an underground carpark. Apparently, we had to take refuge there alongside dozens of others because a riot was about to take place upstairs. We saw contingents of policemen, riot police to be exact, starting their march from the basement carpark to go upstairs.
Only thing was, they were mainly Indians, heavily moustached and dressed in khaki uniforms. Short-sleeve shirts and shorts, with brown boots. Some were in red berets, others in green berets.
I was huddled with Ashley. Chales & K were somewhere in the crowd. I couldn’t see them but I knew they were somewhere around. Then 2 make Caucasians started quarrelling. Something about one of the men accidentally pushing the other guy’s lady. They were challenging each other to a fight.
But the next thing I knew, instead of fighting, they were singing rock songs and “air-jamming” to try to out-do each other. (Yah, I know…cheesy dream).
Then *poof* again. I was still with Ashley. Charles & K were somewhere in the background as hazy figures. We were overseas, seemed like a resort somewhere in a Khmer country. Could have been Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia or around that area.
She had a big chunky red digicam and wanted to take a pic with a lorry. (Why a lorry I don’t know). I was supposed to take the pic for her. While I was aiming for the pic, K jumped into the frame and all I took was him and the lorry head.
And then I saw Kaemin (an old sec sch classmate whom I've not seen for years) holding a bunch of grapes and walking next to me.
And then voila, the dream ended…
*scratch head*
No comments:
Post a Comment