I suddenly miss having lunch with Kelvin Han. Time flies darn fast.
It's been 1.5years since he left IDA.
We made a good team and took turns organising lunches and birthday gatherings. Even if others had their lunch appointments, most of the time, the two of us would still be the core two people who would go for lunch.
And there would thus be a regular lunch group.
These days...it's a dynamic lunch group...more dispersed..with certain factions forming.
And some rivalries/sensitivities between some people....It gets a little tiring trying to sync everyone up and make everyone happy.
Kel & I spoke a little over MSN this morning. He was working from home and thus could enjoy the luxury of having his MSN switched on while clearing work. We reminisced a little, talked rot a little and made a pact to have a gathering with some of the rest sometime in end March or early April.
I hope the gathering pulls through. It's be nice to get together again with some of those who have left....
No comments:
Post a Comment