Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tree-vee-ah



  1. I saw Preggy the Tabby again yesterday evening. Played with her for awhile before heading up to my flat. She started purring when I scratched her below her chin. So cute la. A very affectionate and vocal cat. She would make meowing noises when she lokos at you or when you say hello to her. Or maybe she recognized me as the one who fed her nice cat food ahha. :) Let’s see if I’ll see her again tonight.


  2. I took a normal bus home yesterday after The Coll dragged me into a discussion at 6-plus and made me miss my express bus. Bus 10 took 1.5hours to reach Tampines Interchange. I was squirming in my seat after an hour as it was quite uncomfortable. Legs couldn’t stretch too much and my bum was numb (hey it rhymes!) too because the seat had limited cushioning. But yeah I’m still thankful I had a seat. Lots of others were standing for a long time. I really salute the daily bus commuters who need to spend an hour or more on the bus to get to and from their workplace each day.


  3. My mum boiled chicken and bird’s nest last evening for my dad & I. *touched*


  4. Today shall be a productive day! Or at least I will strive to make it so! This mini post is just a breather from the daily grind hor!!! Don't start pointing fingers at me! Lol......tata, off to work.

No comments: