Sunday, May 01, 2011

Angpia

定要幸福 leh!

I felt touched by these words because few people have told me this before in such explicit words. Interestingly, this came from Hong Bing, who called earlier just to chat and see if I've received his wedding invitation. We ended up gossipping about some of our friends, talking about how things were last time in uni and of course, the impending elections.

He's one of those friends who has been around for most of my major down times...and I don't know why but he suddenly said that to me haha.

Seems that apart from Mao Mao and Ah Seng, I'm the only other person in our uni group whom he feels closer to and bothers to call. Happy for him, that he and Lovy have gotten a place for themselves and are moving forward into a new chapter in their lives. :)

Hmmmm, old friends have been popping up suddenly over these past few weeks. Mingjie, Bernard, Eddie, Hong Bing. May there be more!

No comments: