Monday, May 09, 2011

Trivia


  1. I recently befriended a pregnant stray cat below my block. And so I carried a can of cat food in my bag today. Whiskas' sardine with prawn and sotong. When I reached my block after work, that cat was there cleaning itself and so I fed it. :) Imagine me squatting in my work clothes and heels, scooping out food at a void deck for a cat.

  2. There's work to be done and completed. BUT because of my far-off work location now, I REFUSE to work over-time. Plus, I've an express bus to catch. 30E operates in a funny way, it only has 5 timings between 545pm to 636pm at the PSA building bus-stop. So if I want to get home in the most efficient way possible, I need to catch that bus which will bring me to Eunos MRT station. And so, that's another reason why I don't want to work over-time. :)

  3. I'm on a desperate mission to save alot of plants in my home. I know I don't have green fingers....but why are my fittonias suddenly turning limp on me when they've been strong and sturdy for the past 9-10months??? :( even some of the African violets are not doing too good. Is it the weather or me?...

  4. Was secretly sad that Blackie & Fan Fan are married already...There goes an eligible bachelor......*wails*

  5. Came home today to find my soft toy duck straddling my soft toy lamb on my printer, much like in doggy style. Wonder if it was my mum or my dad who inadvertently placed them in such a position. Wait...hmm. What if...oh nevermind.

  6. Secretly envious of my friends who are happily holidaying in Phuket right now and enjoying the sun, the sand and the sea....I wanna prance around in my bikini and get a Thai massage toooooo :( But from the looks of it, my next holiday can only be after July perhaps? Too long...:(

  7. I'm starting to enjoy my almost daily dose of bus ride from Pasir Panjang to Eunos. Feels good to sit and let the bus rock you all the way back to the East side. It's especially nice when you are by the window and you see the Marina Bay landscape looming up in front of you in the setting sun. :)

  8. Getting more freckly as the months and years go by. :( Don't like. I apply sunscreen everyday on my face...how come still like that?? Could it be all the tanning that I did back in 2000-2005? :(

  9. Am thankful and grateful for a boss who fights for rewards for me. Recently received our notification letter for our bonuses. Yah, for all the naggings, gruffness, scoldings, weekend calls and SMSes at any time of the day, HE'D BETTER REWARD ME HANDSOMELY!!!

  10. Tired and sleepy so I'm dragging my ass off to bed....tata to all.

No comments: