Friday, April 19, 2013

Itsies and Bitsies

I have not seen Granny for 3 weeks already. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.
I hope she'll be alert tomorrow. And I hope she recognises me.
I know she recognises my photograph because Dad told me so. He showed her the photos he has of me in his mobile phone.

===============
Decided to pamper myself a little last night and slapped on a gel mask. It felt really good.
And my skin felt somewhat refreshed. Woke this morning to see my skin still looking happier than past days. :)
Although it's still peppered with newly sprung up zits....-_-

===============
On a physical front, I still think that Joanne Peh looks better with Bobby Tonelli than with Qi Yiwu.

===============
Loads of weddings this year, I'd better start saving up.
One in April just past.
One more in May
Two in June.
One in July.
One in December.

Is the Year of the Snake is a good year to get married??

===============
I have been a total slacker at work over the last two weeks, especially this week.
Part of the reason is my zombified state and I can't really get down to doing much.
Another excuse is that I have an able helper doing some of the things and all I need to do now is to check her work.
Another excuse is also that....I am procratinating on some work because I don't want to do them and I don't really know how to do them lol.

Oh dear, I've been a really bad employee these 2 weeks.

No comments: