The last 2.5 weeks have not been entirely good for me.
Nausea, giddiness and sometimes breathlessness has crept into my life. I walk at a granny's speed to minimise any of these from happening or from worsening. I have been auntified and have resorted to carrying a pack of preserved plums in my bag to chew on if I feel the nausea welling up.
I am particularly susceptible to noise, constant chatter and crowded places.
I can't sit hunched over for longer than 5 to 10 minutes otherwise the nausea and discomfort starts up. I try to sit ramrod straight and then I get shoulderaches or neckaches, especially on the bus.
I am emo as well though it comes and goes. Am trying very hard to keep a balanced state of mind.
I find myself becoming a bit of an anti-social person. I don't really go out. I go to office and then back home again. When I'm at home, I spend most of my time in bed, either watching TV or napping.
I pack my lunch and eat at my work desk everyday to avoid the crowd and stuffiness at the foodcourt. I've pulled out of a social dinner as well because I felt really unwell at the last moment. That made me feel bad.
I don't sleep well at night and I wake an average of 2 to 3 times per night. As a result, I am a zombie at work.
I hope this phase passes over soon......real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment