Because I went to see Granny. After awhile of being with her, I asked her who I was and she managed to mouth the syllables of my name. I was so happy I told her "Good!" And gave her two thumbs up. She grinned and chuckled in return.
I'm not sure if she registered it fully in her mind but I took her hand and laid it on my belly and made a patting motion. When I let go, she continued patting and felt my belly from left to right and then left again. She was nodding and staring at me. I told her it was her great-grandchild and she nodded as well. I hope she really understood me.
It has really been several months that I've managed to visit her at a time when she's feeling more alert and not in a dazed groggy state.
Great Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment