Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jiayou

I felt giddy and faint earlier today. It was late morning before lunch and my lips turned pale. I was scaring myself actually. I decided that it was probably because I didn't have enough food in me and also the humid weather. 

I sought my helper's assistance to bring lunch to me and I ate in bed. Scoffed down my rice and soup and then proceeded to concuss....for the next 4 hours. 

I'd woken up several times in between. Once due to N's teacher calling me and the rest of the time because I was alternating between feeling cold and feeling warm and switching on and off the aircon. 

When I finally woke at 430pm, I only felt slightly better. But at least I didn't have such pale lips anymore. I had heartburn though because I'd gone straight to lying down after my lunch, and as a result the food wasn't digesting properly. 

K is down with fever. I hope we hang in there. Just a week to go before I deliver. Praying to God that I keep well during these last few days...

Jiayou....

No comments: