Thursday, September 24, 2015

The plug

I've had a plug in me more times than I can remember. Well, definitely more than the fingers on my right hand. 

I've had it on both right and left hands, on the wrist, on the back of the hand and on the side of the wrist. 

This time round it's on the right hand, on the side of the wrist and done by a young man named Jeremy who seemed too nervous and young for my liking. He did not tell me to take a deep breath when he inserted the tube. I did it on my own, drawing from past experience. 

He took 5 vials of blood to run tests. I don't recall having so much taken from me during the previous delivery. :(( 

He then taped the plug in place. Didn't do that tidy a job I think. 

My wrist hurts a little now. :(  Hope it won't be too sore when the plug is eventually removed. I don't like it on my right hand. My master hand. Means I have to remind myself not to use or rely on that hand too much. 

Time check = 115am. 


No comments: