Went to the doc this morning and got myself some medication to curb them. Glad I managed to get some things done during that 1.5hrs out of the house.
- Called the school to check on Nadya's behavior (she's been having OTT tantrums the last few days).
- Searched for a plumber online (toilet bowl seems a little choked).
- Communicated with my parents (I make it a point to touch base with them everyday or once every two days).
- Withdrew some cash (after not being out of the house for so many days, I'm running low on cash)
- Bought some stuff from NTUC (stuff that can't be gotten online)
- Dabao-ed lunch for myself and the helper (eating outside food is a welcome change once in awhile)
Relatively fruitful 1.5hrs.
En route home. For some bonding with Peanut. :)
Stomach's still queasy though.
No comments:
Post a Comment