Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Little Baby

Sometimes I feel as if Little Baby is not 2 but maybe 4 years old. The things she does and says. Shows a fair bit of empathy. She's got a caring nature and rather good observation skills too. And I'm glad she is able to express herself and communicate her thoughts and needs to us. 

She's turning out to be a lovely little girl. When she's not throwing a tantrum that is haha. 


"Mama, I brush your hair also. Stroke your hair."

"Meimei don't cry. Give you this. (A toy) Yes? Don't cry. Ok? Kiss you."

"Mama you finished pumping already? I want go walk walk." 

"Mama today you wear this Tshirt? Not the other one?"

"I want milk please. Now. Not later."

"Mama why you put this here? (Some Xmas decorations on the wall) Why you put?"

"I hug this (blanket). No need pillow. No need bolster."

"I hold diaper for Meimei. Help Mama."


There will come a time when we need to work on her diction and grammar lol....

No comments: