It started out as a resolution. To bring the focus back to myself abit more this year.
It is now a mini project of sorts. To make a small tweak/improvement to my life or myself each month. One a month, hopefully it is manageable. And hopefully by the end of the year, I'd be an improved version than back at the start of the year.
It doesn't matter whether it's a big or small change, so long as it's a change that betters myself as a person or improves my lifestyle.
Tweaks so far:
1. Back to public transport 90% of the time. Enough said.
2. Taking care of my face at night. Regularly moisturising at night. I was lazy for many years and did not do so. I actually do see a difference now despite only starting this around 1-plus months ago.
3. Walking more.
4. Stretching more at night. This hasn't improved my neck/shoulder ache yet though...:(
May is coming soon...
Time to decide on what I should embark on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment