I know I have a sensitive and emo girl - Nadya. But I didn't know she feels that much.
I promised her she could watch a short video the other day. It was a video of Belle (from the 1991 cartoon Beauty and the Beast) going out in the snowy wilderness and getting trapped in the waters of an icy lake when the thin layer of ice on the lake's surface broke. The Beast turned up at the last critical moment and rescued her. Belle was so exhausted and traumatised that she was limp in his arms.
It was a 4-min video I think. When it ended, I turned to look at Nadya and her eyes were already teary and red-rimmed. I got a shock and immediately hugged her.
Turned out that she thought Belle was going to die and she felt so sad that she started tearing.
:( My sensitive little girl....
Maybe I should be more careful...
No comments:
Post a Comment