Monday, May 07, 2018

Performance Appraisal

I was prepared for my appraisal to be mediocre for the FY17/18 work year.
I'd already psyched myself up for an average Standard Contributor rating.

Was pleasantly surprised to see a High Achiever rating.
Ego & mood-booster for the day!

Looking forward to the salary coming in this Friday...personal performance bonus, corporate bonus and usual salary all coming in.

*dances*

On a side note, and as a reminder to myself....
To trudge on even if I don't feel so motivated to do so...
To hang in there....and...
To walk on...
With hope in your heart.

On another side note, not to brag but in hopes to motivate myself to keep things up...
I have been appraised for a full 10 years. I think I've gotten HA for all years, except SC for 2 or 3 of them, and with at least one of the SC ratings due to me missing half a year of work because of maternity leave. That means HA for 75% of the time.

May my engine continue to run strong......Jiayou jiayou jiayou!

No comments: