Alyssa's recent catchphrase - "Oh My Goodness!"
==========
I was showering Nadya that day at my parents place. We had gone back there for our usual Saturday dinner with them. Nadya snooked me with a question in the bathroom. I wasn't prepared for it....
N: Mama, how do babies get into their mummies' tummies?
Me: Err....errr....
I was thinking whether or not to go into the whole birds-and-bees spiel, and was also deciding what are the words to use to make the whole explanation age-appropriate for her.....
I probably took too long because she interrupted me.
N: Oh, you don't know ah? Nevermind, just ask Google lor!
I had a silly grin plastered on my face and she asked me....
N: Why are you smiling like that?
Me: Nah, nothing. You look so cute with your hair wet.
Ok...;p
I wiggled my way out of this one...But the time will come when she asks something like that again.
Guess I need to slowly try to figure out how to explain such stuff to her...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment