Jung Joon Young, you are a smart intelligent guy.
You're talented in music and you've got a good voice.
I used to listen to your songs while at work. I had a whole playlist of your songs.
Why did you not put these to good use and chose instead to dabble in vice?
Did you let your "fame" and "celebrity status" get to your head?
Did you not think that all these unsavoury activities would ultimately lead to your downfall one day?
You narrowly "escaped" a sex scandal 3-4years back. We all thought it was a misunderstanding between yourself and your ex-girlfriend.
Now we know, it was likely she was bought off and threatened by that powerful "police chief" friend of yours and Seungri's.
It's enough to drag yourself down but why cause 2D1N to suffer along with you?
Now Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Joon Ho are also affected, and their 20-years careers brought to sudden halt just because of betting between friends.
Many believe their side news are just cover-ups and meant as a distraction from the real issues related to you, Seungri, Choi Jong Hoon and the whole Burning Sun fiasco.
I hope Kim Jong Min, Yoon Shi Yoon, Defcoon and Lee Yongjin won't be too affected by all these happenings.
I hope Kim Seong PD and the rest of the 2D1N crew will keep their spirits up.
The production of 2D1N has been put on an indefinite hiatus but I'm sure loyal fans are still supporting the show, cast and crew members.
Fighting!
#RememberEachMember
No comments:
Post a Comment