Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Family

This was drafted back in 2014. A good 5 years ago....I didn't complete the post but it's still a valid reflection of how and what I feel.

================================

I realised how selfish I was when I was younger.

I took my family for granted. I took my grandmother's and my parents' love and care and concern for granted. They may not have shown it through the best of ways nor the most loving of ways nor used the best words but still, they cared for and loved me deeply.

Looking back, there were a few turning points and key events which happened and made me realise I was almost behaving like an ingrate.

I might have blogged about them before. Maybe even several times. I don't know, I can't remember.
But if so, then it is because I truly hold my family close to my heart and I always remind myself now that I cannot take their love for granted.

No comments: