Celebrating little victories and appreciating little steps forward.
Yeah, bit by bit...one step at a time. Slowly but surely...!
- I got the call that I was hoping to receive. While it took longer than expected and the conversation brought me some amount of discomfort, I was still glad it took place because it allowed me to confront some of things I'd been feeling and it also means things are moving. Moving forward. And moving forward is always good.
- I feel better today, only a slight lightheaded-ness and no nausea. Yay! Lunch is digesting nicely too with not much feeling of bloatedness in the upper abdomen.
- Came into office today and received an unexpected email from the corporate office. It was an announcement that all staff could all leave at 430pm today because it's Eat with Your Family Day. Yay!
On a side note, things I wanna do if I do go on a hiatus from work...
- Start exercising. Start my walks again. Stretching...
- Hop over to 3Arts and take up a pottery course with them....with the electric wheel, not the manual wheel
- Build one small terrarium again.
- Declutter the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment