He recently shared with me that he's putting up DC for promotion in the upcoming promotion cycle in April/May. It's well deserved I think and I am truly happy for DC, who happens to be a close friend too. Or at least, someone I like and respect and am comfortable working with.
We spoke briefly on some other team leads. It was mostly surface talk as we didn't have much time that day and it was also in an open area.
In the wake of all this...some measure of self-doubt has crept in again...lack of confidence and self-doubt of what I can do or cannot, what I'm good at, what I'm lacking in, what am i contributing (or not) to the team, what am I doing right now in my life, what more can I do, what do I need to do, what should I do at home, am I doing things right, am I taking the right approaches in life and work, do I need to do more and if so, what?
And the list goes on...one of those times where thoughts flow in a continuous circle...just spiralling...and I'm pulled along...ebbing and flowing...sometimes struggling to stay afloat, sometimes above it all.
Stuck in a rut again. Some work to be done to pull myself out of it.
Jiayou Michelle.
Jiayou.
Just......
Keep going....
Keep going forward....
Even if you don't know where you're headed...
Just...
Keep moving forward....
No comments:
Post a Comment