That's my designation in office.
I found a new meaning to SM this morning. Silly Mama.
I brought Alyssa to school....and at the security post, the uncle told me. "今天kindergarten好像没有开对吗? 他们说要装修还是什么....."
*FACEPALM*
Yes....I completely forgot about it.
Distracted with work, Nadya's school stuff, the constant notifications and updates from enrichment centres and work chat groups (due to half of the team working from home), and K being at reservist this week...The school had actually given us notification 1 or 2 weeks prior that they would be closed today for some minor works to be done to some of the school premises.
And so there I was...
Carrying her school bag, and planning to take the bus back after dropping her off.
And so there she was...
holding a bag of small muffins for breakfast, and clad in her school uniform with a ponytail, and looking at me with her big eyes wondering what happened.
"Why Mama? What did the uncle say? What happened?"
LOL....I couldn't help but laugh at my silliness and the ridiculousness of the situation.
I explained and apologised to Alyssa and the sweet girl said "It's ok Mama". She held my hand and gave me 2 sweet pecks on back of my hand.
Called inlaws for rescue....lol....FIL came to pick us up and while waiting for them to come, we had our breakfast sitting at the taxi stand at Paya Lebar Square...
Alyssa will be spending the day at inlaws' place again today. I can't take care of her at home cos I need to settle work.....It's her 3rd day there this week...:D First 2 days on Tues & Wed were due to her being sick and having stomach discomfort...
No comments:
Post a Comment