Monday, December 18, 2006

*evil laughter*

muaaha....
muahahah..
muahhahaaa....

Another convert to Il Divo...
My brother..=))
Borrowed all their albums from me just now..

=======
When will the day come?
When little Marc Sng actually marches up to me and says: "Ah Gor, play with me!!"
(He does this to his grandad all the time..)

Little brat walked right past me just now..
When I asked him if I could play with him..
Sighzz...
I have lost my charm.

=======
Am reading a book now..
Called "Midwinter of the Spirit" by Phil Rickman.

Sinister...About exorcism..or "deliverance" as a more diplomatic term to peruse..

Hope I don't think too much and get nightmares like how some of the previous books were... hahha

=======
I actually received a Xmas card from a primary school mate..

Gosh, I am S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E-D....

Do people really send physical greeting cards to friends nowadays?

Wow..

No comments: