Monday, December 18, 2006

monday..the blues..(and no, am not talking about chelsea)

the rain..just puts a damper on things..

======
the indigo of hurt
the ochre of sadness
the magenta of mystery

To add a new one
The bronze of frustration

======
Kok sent me home today..kinda sweet..
Knew I was moody...offered me a ride home..though it was way out of range from his hometown haha..

Steady uncle..

Going Botak Jones tomorrow with him, Ah San & Lian..=)

======
Suddenly realised I miss Hammie.. (in the pic)
And Baby..

My 2 little darlings...







======
I find myself scary when I get down in the doldrums..
Cos it's seldom that it's so intense...(with the exception of last year when I was on medication..)
And I hate the fact that I feel like crying every moment.

Blast it..

I'm not exaggerating when I say I teared when I watched the Channel 8 drama when Li Nanxing sang a birthday song to Zoe Tay. What was a comical scene turned out to be very touching to me. Aw man....some tears came when I was watching abit of CrimeWatch showing
Huang Na's case.


What shit?
I'm nuts...

Bleah, and I have to bear through with it..for at least a few days till it goes away...
And all goes back to normal again..

=======
New lady came today..new member to the Mktg team
Cheryl

Let's see...let's see
If she's a friend or ...

No comments: