Wednesday, December 06, 2006

a few good things & a WHAMMY!

A few good things:

1. Official Zo Bo Day: Got called into an absolutely redundant meeting from 215-545pm..did more MSN-ing and my own work than listen to the meeting.
2. I think it's starting to sink in..am feeling happy about the Monday deal..
3. I got another dress! black one this time..
4. I got my pasta sauce! Tmr will be pasta for dinner!
5. I got a whole box of salad ingredients!
6. 2 more days to Saturday!


And a WHAMMY....

I forgot to buy my unit number...for today's draw....
And the number came out...in starter.........bleah......
@#%$*&)(*)%^*&

Mum & Adrian got it...
$%$&
Adrian offered to help me buy yesterday but I declined somemore, saying that I will settle myself...DUMB!!!!!

On a positive note...hiakzz....nvm lah..at least me & ahboy have brought joy to others lor haha..
And well..this is a good start...our number has struck lottery & in such quick time somemore...
It's a good sign... haha...

No comments: