Thursday, December 21, 2006

more senseless stuff

Met up with Eddie yesterday for lunch..

My dear buddy..what a sticky, interesting situation you have gotten yourself into..
You ah...sighzz..

Told you my piece..shared with you my concerns..
Shared with you my thoughts..

But ultimately, it's your life and your choices which matters...
All the best & keep me updated... haaa...

========
Dropped note to XiaoDi on friendster and he replied! haha...
Been a long time since I last communicated with him..

Haha, nice to hear from him.... =)

========
I surprised myself this year.
It has been quite awhile since I wrote so many Xmas cards...

Think I only gave out like less than 5 last year?
I wrote out more than 15 this year...

Madness..ahha..

Xmas is still my fav time of the year..but the cosy feeling I get whenever Xmas draws near is diminishing year by year...

Aw man...Is this a sign of aging?
I think so leh....*horrors*

=======
Should be heading to Cannery next Friday....
Anybody keen?

=======
2 years..cun wait for the keys to arrive...
Haha..=p

No comments: