Thursday, December 21, 2006

senseless stuff...

Now i know why i've been feeling so down and out..
Tired and grouchy..
hahaa...miserable day yesterday..din feel good..
And by the time evening came..I was sprawled on the table while waiting for ahboy to meet me at Hans.

Struggled through dinner..couldn't eat much..
Caught a cab home and then discovered I was running a slight temperature...
Popped 2 panadols, concussed at 930pm and slept like a log through till 7am this morning..

Fever's gone but the sore throat is still there...bleah..
Mind over body...

Think I will be concussing soon again...
Not back to 100% yet...


========
It's gonna be a busy busy 2.5 weeks ahead...with the festive season gatherings, birthdays & a wedding...

========
The anagram's a tough one eh? ahaha...

Gotten some tentative ones from the Lemon...but all dun make sense!!! hahaha...
What the hell is Cheem "n" Gills?
haha...a...

Cherry...help me out!!

========
What do you do when you think one of your bosses is a dick head?
Oh my pardon my lang. But it gets the point across, you have to admit...

But then again, I'm just a small fry getting my monthly pay....
Not worth it to get worked up about stuff....

========
On leave liao loh!! woot woot!
Hmm mm..might be on "MC" next week..hmm mm...

========
Goodbye 9522...
Mazda 3 Carbon Grey is here!!

Virgin trip in the Grey today...not bad..not bad at all...
But guzzles oil like xiao...

No comments: