It was nice having dinner with Suli last night...:)
The gossips about our families, our other halves, our work...yada yada...
We hsould do this more often perhaps haha.
Gosh, she's so slim...dunno how she maintains it.. haha...
We munched at Sudoku? Shokudo??
That new jap restaurant at the corner opposite the Adidas outlet in Bugis Junction.
Food wasn't too bad. But prices were a rip-off I think. Gosh. A $60 dinner meal for two.
My chicken meaball pasta was quite good. Sauce was not too creamy and meatballs were nicely marinated. Tasted like those Tori-Q meatballs.
The Apple Vinegar drink however, was a huge let-down. Supposed to be their signature drink.
Probably cost them $1-something at cost price. It was charged at $5.80.
It tasted like any normal Zapple drink, with 5 small cubes of apple thrown into it, loads of ice cubes. And perhaps a dash of cider added into it for that extra sourness.
I can do it at home lor.
Conclusion. I'll prolly only go back there if I am feeling rich.
Drinks at TCC were a rip-off too....
Her tea tasted weird and my Russian Earl Grey tasted like PVC plastic.
$20 for 2 pots of hot tea.
Gosh. Prices these days are really atrocious.
No comments:
Post a Comment