Just because we humans have superior tools and gadgets doesn't mean we can have the right to treat animals this way.
WARNING: Some scenes are extremly shocking, gruesome and disturbing. So watch with um, some measure of self-control. Don't be like me..I watched a similar video without any warning this afternoon when someone sent me the link...and now I have some of those scenes stuck in my head...
Whatever it is, how could someone skin an animal while its still alive???
The world is seriously fucked up at times. These people are seriously fucked up.
And this all boils down what??? MATERIALISM AND CONSUMERISM. If there were no demand, these wouldn't have happened...If people were willing to pay exorbitantly high prices for such things, then these killings wouldnt have happened...
Sigh. What this what God had in mind when he first created the world?
I think not. I think not at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment