Busy few days.
Tuesday, had dinner with some of the uni folks...Bobby's Taproom Grill & Ribs at Cuppage Terrace...
Nice ribs & grilled chicken...Lovely caesar salad...
Having Sky & Yanling around made the night absolutely fun...
We were laughing like mad cows in there and could see the next table of Indian tourists giving us "the eye". hahaha..
==========
Watched "Painted Skin" on Wednesday...
Err....the movie was so-so...but I thought Qi Yuwu did put up a good effort for the show.
At least better than the "dumb-fuck" wooden roles he had in some other movies..
He's getting bigger...in terms of exposure I mean.
From the small screens to the big screens and now to the China & HK markets.
This guy's going places man...And I think he's getting more exposure than Fann Wong in the Chinese markets...
Way to go! Jiayou Qi Yu Wu!
==========
Thursday was a tiring tiring day....
Kym & XL's wedding day!
Reached XL's house at 630am for the day's festivities...And the day ended at 1130pm...
Shall not write anymore though...will see if I can post some pics up haha.
Am working from home today....though I'm on leave...
There's things to clear...zzzz
==========
Dinner with the Duckie gals later on...
More gossip and hysterical laughter haha
No comments:
Post a Comment