Helping out at Eddie's wedding dinner later...
I'm the coordinator of the night..
Most likely the mad woman running aorund when carpark tickets run out or when the wine bottles run low.
The mad woman cue-ing the couple when to march-in, when to go upstairs to change and when to come back for a 2nd march-in...
And the mad woman liasing with the banquet manager for anything else which might crop up...
Thank goodness music & video is not put unde r my charge.
I am so non-technical the video might die on me if I put my hands on it.
Chiewz said this to me: "Wah eh, you're like the standard wedding helper!!"
Gosh...with another one to help out with in mid November...
I myself am beginning to think I am...
Hmm mm...maybe I can make a living out of this...hmm mm....
Wedding coordinator business...hmm mm...
Alison & I have talked about this before too...hehe....
Food for thought.
Food for thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment