Dinner at Bobby's Taproom Grill & Ribs...with the sec sch peeps & ahboy...!
I think the food's pretty good here...slightly pricey...but utterly enjoyable if you go with a close group of friends and just hang out, chill and munch together...
Haha I had my first birtday cake..Oh well, make that a slice of a chocolate banana cake from Secret Recipe hahha...
Offered to share amonsgt 6 people but I was rejected flat out including ahboy...
Oh well, we are all health conscious these days..hahah ;p
Brought the slice of cake back home to feed my dad...his paunch is exceedingly round these days...maybe I shouldn't have brought it home..but oh well...the mothers wouldn't eat it either...so it's only him who'll do the deed...
Another Kangoo outing has been set on 27th October!! Woot! Ally's coming this time round too! heee...
And oh yah...I think I am finally going to learn blading...
After all these years of talking about it...Ally & I are gonna learn together! Woot Woot!!
But only after her wedding in mid Nov ahaha....
No comments:
Post a Comment