Oh by the way, I lopped off 5 inches of my hair..
Didn't realise it was so long cos after cutting, it's still below my shoulders haha.
Last rebond was done 1.5yrs ago...effects have worn off I think..
Cos after cutting, my hair's kinda voluminous again...thick and um...THICK.
Should have gotten them to layer more and thin it more.
Hmm mm...
6 comments:
picx picx picx!!!
i gonna chop my hair off again...
addicted to chopping hair.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I gonna chop off my hair as well....u see last week....very messy hor
Xiaobai: har? ur hair kinda short right wanna chop???
Tazzee: ok lah, not that messy..looked quite "MAN"!! hahaha.. Hope your neck's better?
addicted to chopping......
so addicted to it......
=)
Haha...but nvm lha..person chio can liao hor??? Hahahha..:) woot!
neck not better....went to see specialist and took X-ray...next is to see physio..aiyoh...my hair dropping more liao....better chop fast fast
Post a Comment