The past few days has seen both ups and downs…
Saturday night was spent with the French classmates. “Welcome to the Sticks” ended its run prematurely so we caught “Tokyo” instead. It turned out to be an extremely arty farty show. And we left feeling groggy, bored, restless and in need of better things haha.
Brotzeit proved to be an okay place. The sausage platter was lovely though the accompanying sauerkraut was a little too sour. The rest were a little bit of spoilsports, some left early to go home, some left to go cheong elsewhere…and in the end, only Kyne and me were left, with 2 pints of lager and a warm chocolate cake to while the rest of the night away. I turned out to be a bit of an aunt agony, as did he. It was nice chatting..been awhile sice I did that with anyone on a one-to-one basis.
Sunday was a day of study. And a day of feeling upset.
Monday afternoon was crappy. Our Kangoo outing turned out to be a bowling and arcade session. The weather was just not cut out for us that day. Still, I’m glad that after years of not playing bowling, I still crossed 100 points haha.
All said & done…Nevertheless, I still feel I’m in a tumultuous period. Yes, I’m acting up again. For those who’ve known me for a few years will know I dive from one phase to another. Bipolar, to be exaggerating. (Hmm, or maybe it might hold some truth?)
Self-pity, self-doubt, self-annoyance, self-depreciation, self-inferiority…these amongst other things are clouding my mind right now. My future, my studies, my health, my everything…I’ve lost myself in the past few days. Thinking about a lot of things and then again, thinking of nothing. Mad, tired, confused, depressed, upset. Lol…I can be too much of a handle for myself to handle I guess...:)
I won’t be logging onto blogger that often now. We’ll see how it goes.
Maybe only in office since it’s my lull period. And the thoughts has more time to run wild.
No comments:
Post a Comment