Dinner on Friday with the Duckie gang...Ichiban at the superbly ulu place called NOVENA SQUARE.
As usual, we made more noise than the other patrons around us. We had people tsktsk-ing us, we had stares, we had some irritated looks.
But oh well...who cares??? hahahha....
Gossips & laughter through the night again....
Till December when we have our next session...
============
Class on Saturday as usual..
Went for Zhang Hui Mei concert at the Indoor Stadium..
She rocks big time man...She's soooo petite and her voice like just overwhelms all of us.
I teared during most of her slow songs...
And it was amazing when she stopped singing, sat in the middle of the stage and the whole stadium just continued singing her songs for her...
Amazing...simply cool~!!
And oh yah, nabeh....I wanna change my digicam!!! Old model...argh...
I can't even zoom in close to her face...
And the guy next to me was like zoom-zoom-zooming in so close......argh..
The pics I had of her were just 2-cm sized miniatures of her.....BLEAH!!
============
It was impromptu. But 6 of us trudged down to East Coast this afternoon.
Went to try out the Kangoo place...
Rented the stuff and basically tortured ourselves for the next 2 hours...Piangzzz, I think tomorrow my feet will ache like nobody's business....:(
Think we ran/hopped/jumped/jogged/walked on the Kangoo stuff for close to 4km....
Killer afternoon.
For those who haven't got a clue what the hell a Kangoo is...No, I am obviously not talking about the Renault line of vans.
Check out this link! www.kangoojumps.com
It seems harmless enough. But put it on and you'll feel like falling immediately...
============
Anyway, me shack. Tres fatiguee...
Je voudrai me coucher...
Bonsoir...
zzzzzz
zzz
zz
z
No comments:
Post a Comment