Thursday, January 22, 2009

bleah


Looking at the fiscal calendar
08 ended on a not good note.
09 started on a not good note either...

Looking at the Lunar calendar...
Rat ended on a not good note...
Hope Ox will start on a very good note...

I fell sick. Woke with aches all over. Felt a little feverish but I thought I could handle it...
Was still managing alright except for the irritating aches...
Went back to office after lunch and I think the fever just ran loose...
Went to a doc and had 2 days MC...which is just as good since it caters for a long break for me...

Supposed to have met the man for dinner. Had to cancel.
Ended up cooking mee sua for myself....parents are out karaoke-ing and dancing at Aranda Country Club...

Just measured my temperature..It's around 37.6 or 37.7 still..
Didn't quite subside since the afternoon..Hope it goes away tomorrow...

My apologies for sounding absolutely down these past months...
But when things go down...they'll go up eventually right?
Hmm mm...

No comments: