I received a business proposition today.
It was a casual one though. Came up during a chat with my brother.
At this moment in time, things are at a very airy fairy stage. i.e. TALK and just TALK.
We both agreed to do some simple research about this possible business venture first before going into more in-depth stuff.
It's a franchise from the US. If I were to go into it, I'd be more of a sleeping partner but might undertake some of the PR and marcomms stuff. BD is his forte and he'd be the best person to do it. Operations wise...we've not come to that haha..
Hmm mm....this is interesting. But at this point, I am not 100% convinced about the viability of the business...We'll see how it goes we'll see how it goes...
If he's really keen and can convince me, the sceptical one, then perhaps 2009 or 2010 shall see me fulfilling one of my obscure dreams of becoming an entrepreneur...lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment