I think Facebook is amazing...
I recently discovered a hostel mate knows my eldest cousin and sees her more frequently than I haha...
I recently discovered a friend's friend..my acquaintance..knows Ally. Apparently they were poly 1st year classmates...Bro Kel, in case you're wondering who...it's Weide.
I also discovered another distant cousin of mine and her husband knows an ex-faculty mate of mine...and also knows one of my ex-colleagues...They all apparently go back a looooong way lol...
And yes, I just renewed a friendship with a senior from hostel...I didn't really know Soo Kng well back when we were in hostel..I just knew he was this uber smart guy, tall and thin and mad about cycling haha...We've recently been corresponding through FB and wah, this fella's now a phd holder and still as mad about cycling as ever haha...
Singapore is real small...
And yes, it's nice to know people still remember who you are....even after so long...
No comments:
Post a Comment