I received a tag via facebook today...I was supposed to have written 16 random things about myself and then tag 16 others to do the same.
I guess, I don't listen to instructions very well cos I decided to just write my thoughts down here instead lol.
Some stuff you might already know...some you might not...
Oh well, here goes...
#1 I like colours..green, yellow, red, pink, blue...but I usually end up wearing white or black
#2 My favourite English word is "sardonic" hence my online moniker "sardonica"
#3 I am obsessed with making lists, of all sorts
#4 I might not look like it but I am really a homebody
#5 My Chinese name means "US Dollars"..hiakzz...
#6 I have this thing for cute guys who can sing and play the guitar (or any other musical instrument for that matter)
#7 I wish I had more courage and drive to do greater things
#8 The worst time to approach me for a favour is when I just got out of bed
#9 I am a procrastinator, a very bad one
#10 I can sit at a cafe and people-watch for hours
#11 I express myself more easily in words than speech
#12 I love notebooks and I've a bad habit of buying new ones when I already have a pile of them at home
#13 I used to have imaginary pet dogs, 20 of them
#14 I am a Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and National Geographic kid
#15 When I close my eyes, a whole new world opens up beneath my eyelids, sights, sounds colours..
#16 I fall in love easily and I fall in love with love easily too..I guess..I'm a hopeless romantic
No comments:
Post a Comment