Sunday, January 04, 2009

I just can't get you outta my head

So sings Kylie Minogue...

The more you try to get something out of your head.
The more it stubbornly refuses to go.
The more it sinks its roots in.
And the more you feel distressed.

Daniel is reminding me everyday with a "Get a grip"
PQ is reminding me too with her "Control"
And I remind myself everyday with my own "Focus"

Is the conscious act of reminding oneself not to think about something the very cause of you still thinking about that something?

I think so.

But if so.

Then how do I get myself to stop thinking about that something without all the time consciously reminding myself not to think about it?

How do I do it? It's distressing and very baffling for me.

C'est tres difficile..
Comment je te prend sortir de ma tete???

No comments: