Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Doughy Shell

Feeling a tad bit stretched...
With various things vying for attention...
Feel guilty at times for neglecting some aspects...
Feel frustrated at other times when some aspects waste my time..

Wish I could be an energiser bunny...
With bountiful enery to zip here and there...
And be everywhere all at once..
So that I can please everyone and cover all that I want to settle and do..

Not sure how some of those entrepreneurs juggle their time and stuff..
Either they are really full of energy..
Or they choose to sacrifice some aspects of their lives..
Or maybe they are just focused and driven people who don't mind losing out on some aspects...

Am sounding a little off here..
But believe you me..
I'm still doing my best and tackling the whole gamut..
Although with a little too many tired yawns than usual..;p

No comments: