I spent almost the whole day on Sunday being part of Daniel's "brother" wedding entourage.
It was a good and fun experience. ;p Albeit a little awkward at times because I didn't really know the rest of the brothers well enough except for 2 of them.
Anyhow, us 8 "xiong dis" managed to pull through the entire day...:)
I feel very happy for Dan & YL. Don't know why. Maybe it's because I know what they've been through. Mayube it's because I was there listening to Daniel during his break up and during the period of time he decided to go after YL.
Am just glad for them that everything turned out fine and dandy. They looked so much in bliss yesterday and the understanding they have of each other and for each other is just amazing.
I guess there is sunshine after the rain afterall. :)
=========
Dan's wedding is probably the 6th wedding that I'm helping out in, either as a "brother" or a "sister" or as the wedding coordinator. And out of these 6 times, I was sitting at the reception as well for probably 3 or 4 times.
Lol, there's a saying that one should not be a bridesmaid for more than 3 times. Hmm, looks like I've exceeded the said threshold amount by twice the amount. And I've even been a groomsman.
Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment