Monday, November 30, 2009

snippets

  • I multi-task a little too much at times. No wonder my mind runs all over the place all the time.
  • I get very anal about keeping to certain habits. I bore myself sometimes.
  • I stalk Gabriel Mendes' website too much. www.gabrielmendes.net
  • I don't take care of myself well enough. Sniff.
  • I love my food. Burp.
  • I think I've got more potential than I think I have. Wait. I think I have means I'm thinking only and actually don't have? Or I actually have? Hmm. Need to think through.
  • I think & imagine too much at times. To my own detriment.
  • I am a closet narcissist. Wait. I just said it. Means I'm not a closet narcissit anymore. Ok. I'm a narcissist.
  • I love my baby. And my baby loves me.
  • I enjoy many genres of music. Except techno.
  • I really do try to be more lady-like. Except that. It's easier not to.
  • I have a short fuse. I count myself lucky that my blood pressure is perfect at 110/70 all these years.
  • I have learnt French for 3 years. And still know nuts about the grammar.
  • I enjoy squeezing blackheads. Oh the thrill of seeing one evicted out of its pore of a home.
  • I might have OCD. I find myself constantly making lists. Not that I can remember them anyway, unless I write it down. I make a list of the lists I have. Is that normal?
  • I whine. Too much.
  • I daydream. Too little these days.
  • I need to sleep.

No comments: