Sunday, November 08, 2009

Lazy Sunday mornings

It's been awhile since I could wake up late and laze around and take my own sweet time with things and not have to rush about for errands and appointments.

Love this feeling.
Woke at 10am this morning and rolled about in bed for awhile before getting up.
Doing French homework and listening to music now. Painting my nails at the same time too.

Will be cooking lunch for myself soon too...:)

Eversince mum had her kidney stone blasting on the Tuesday just past, she's declared herself medically unfit for household chores and cooking haha.

Dad has been heading out to the kopitiam and having a blast of a time enjoying all the sinful foods which he'd not have had if my mum were cooking haha.

And I've been cooking for myself as and when I can hee...:)

I like lazy Sunday mornings...

No comments: