Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Bleah!

Feeling somewhat harrassed.

My boss is supposed to be on holiday with his wife in BKK. But the way he is hounding myself and some others, it's like as it he never went away. If I were his wife, I'd be screaming my head off at him by now.

He spent the whole morning on Saturday calling me 3-4 times and SMS-ing me.

He sent me SMS-es yesterday morning.

And he sent me an SMS at 3am last night while I was sleeping. I woke with a shock.
What the hell? Others need to sleep even if you don't leh....I'm a full-fledged zombie today..

He's sent me 4 SMS-es this morning. And it's not even 11am yet...

I will not marry a workaholic. Even if I unknowingly marry one, I'll drill it into the other half's head that there needs to be work-life balance.

No comments: