Monday, December 28, 2009

Weighty Conversations

Admin Lady (AL): Eh, you're so thin! You look dehydrated! Like very dry like that.
Me: Huh? Got meh? You mean I look shrivelled??
AL: Ya, dry dry like that. Like got no water inside you.
Me: ????
AL: But you're pretty so still not so bad. But you must try to be fairer.
Me: Err...orh ok. But I'm always this colour what.
AL: No lah, when you first came in you were fairer. Must try to get fairer ok!!
Me: Err...orh ok.
AL: Ya ya, else later look like Malay.
Me: ...........

==========
Ee Hong: I think she's lost weight. Looking a little thin.
Sasi: No lah, I think she's put on abit.
Both: Wave your arms leh. Got bye-bye syndrome or not?
Me: .........

==========
Me: Am I fat? Or just nice?
Granny: You're just nice lah! Too thin not good. Like that just nice. Got abit of meat here and there.
Me: ..........

==========
Me: *squeezes upper arm*
Me: I'm bui bui.
Baby: No lah, you're not fat.
Me: Orh hee.
Baby: Even if you're fat I'll still love you.
Me: .............

No comments: