Thursday, April 12, 2018

11 April

Granny's 4th death anniversary.

I had taken the afternoon off to grab lunch with Ally at Novena. And then I took a 5-min walk to Novena church. It had been a long time since I visited this church. I didn't even know that it had recently been renovated. I found my way in and as usual, as with every time I step into a church, I felt like crying. It's gotten better over the years though.

Adrian had gone to Holy Family Church on Tuesday evening. Dad and Mum went to Holy Trinity church on 11 Apr morning and I was at Novena in the afternoon. Lol, this year we all went separately to do our own prayers. It used to be that we would all gather at Holy Family Church together my Aunt as well.

Anyway, I found a pew and settled down. I spent maybe 30-40mins there...speaking with Mother Mary, God.....and Granny of course. I updated Granny on my family's situation...updated her on how the girls were doing, how much they've grown...and of course, I sought Granny's help to watch over all of us. I hope she's having a good time with Ipoh and Tuanku up there.

I prayed too, for all those near and dear to me. For their health, happiness and strength. Especially for my family, K and the 2 girls.

For myself, I prayed for health, happiness, strength, patience and clarity. Patience with the kids and clarity in both my work and personal life.

No comments: