Wednesday, April 25, 2018

On a Roll

Tongue craving for kimchi and anything kimchi related like ramen, kimchi jeon, kimchi fried rice, jiggaes, etc.

Made kimchi jeon for the parents on Saturday haha. Dad didn't have much comment but munched silently on a piece of it so I don't know if he liked it or not. Mum couldn't take more than 2 bites because of the spice and sourness. (It upsets her stomach).

On a kimchi roll......

===================
EXO

recently stanning EXO's songs again and one of the members Do Kyungsoo or D.O. as his stage name goes...

you see? even the lingo I use is changing...stanning...sheesh...can't believe myself. :D

On an EXO roll......

===================
Due to the office shift and my team's temporary location in a meeting room, I've been feeling somewhat distracted and displaced. Been working from home more often and because of that....

I've had the chance to use more face masks too haha...I don't use them when the kids are around because I don't want them to start peeling anything off my face and I don't want them asking to use them too haha.

On a face mask roll.....

===================
I’ve recently been on a buying spree too. 7 tshirts, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 office dresses, 1 denim shirt, 1 bag...

Maybe more on the way......

On a buying roll.....

No comments: